- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to give tools to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Jacob Griscom went out to learn business strategies and tools that helped him create a thriving practice. Out of this experience he created the Grow your Ayurvedic Business online course that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
Seeing the consistent enthusiasm for everything Ayurveda and a need for a go-to place for lovers of the ancient science of life, from newcomers looking for a recipe to students considering training programs to professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific developments, we are glad to launch a editorial blog under the direction of Managing Editor Suleyka Montpetit.
Do you want to join us as a contributor? Check out Write for Us page!