- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
Everyday Ayurveda was born out of a desire to give tools to the Ayurvedic community to grow as profession.
After struggling to make ends meet as a new Ayurvedic practitioner, Jacob Griscom went out to learn business strategies and tools that helped him create a thriving practice. Out of this experience he created the Grow your Ayurvedic Business online course that has helped hundreds of practitioners create a more abundant life doing what they love.
Seeing the consistent enthusiasm for everything Ayurveda and a need for a go-to place for lovers of the ancient science of life, from newcomers looking for a recipe to students considering training programs to professionals looking to stay informed of the latest scientific developments, we are glad to launch a editorial blog under the direction of Managing Editor Suleyka Montpetit.
Do you want to join us as a contributor? Check out Write for Us page!