- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- 5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Join Dr Douillard Today for a Free Teleseminar on Weight Balancing!
According to Ayurveda, a few pounds of extra insulation in the winter is a natural and helpful thing. It can help our nervous systems feel more stable and safe, our hormones function well, and many other benefits of living with the seasons. For some of us, the holiday fare combined with mood issues, more sedentary time, and other factors can result in excess winter weight.
For others, putting on the few extra needed pounds can be a challenge, making this season especially uncomfortable.
Bonus: This talk will be followed by an ample Live Q&A.