- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
Join Dr Douillard Today for a Free Teleseminar on Weight Balancing!
According to Ayurveda, a few pounds of extra insulation in the winter is a natural and helpful thing. It can help our nervous systems feel more stable and safe, our hormones function well, and many other benefits of living with the seasons. For some of us, the holiday fare combined with mood issues, more sedentary time, and other factors can result in excess winter weight.
For others, putting on the few extra needed pounds can be a challenge, making this season especially uncomfortable.
Bonus: This talk will be followed by an ample Live Q&A.