- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
Join Dr Douillard Today for a Free Teleseminar on Weight Balancing!
According to Ayurveda, a few pounds of extra insulation in the winter is a natural and helpful thing. It can help our nervous systems feel more stable and safe, our hormones function well, and many other benefits of living with the seasons. For some of us, the holiday fare combined with mood issues, more sedentary time, and other factors can result in excess winter weight.
For others, putting on the few extra needed pounds can be a challenge, making this season especially uncomfortable.
Bonus: This talk will be followed by an ample Live Q&A.