- Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
- Mood Food
- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
Roasted Pears & Raisins
A delicious dessert for all doshas. With so few choices to satisfy a Kapha sweet tooth, roasted pears offers a rare reprieve. The spices enhance the sweetness and stimulate a sluggish winter metabolism. Cloves directly stimulate blood flow to the extremities, revitalizing the muscles, brightening and moistening the skin.