- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
- Dosha Watching
- 8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
Cumin, Coriander & Fennel Tea (CCF Tea)
Drip, drip, drip – the sound of melting ice warms the winter-weary. The wetness around you in springtime, making all of that stunning green growth possible, can also manifest in your body, causing a runny nose, digestive mucus, even swelling. Nicknamed CCF tea, Cumin, Coriander and Fennel Tea is one of the simplest and most famous formulas for burning up that excess of spring moisture. The revitalizing yet mild blend gets right to the point, helping to warm up your circulation and clear out water retention. Its flushing action simultaneously cleanses the urinary tract and reduces water weight.
CCF tea stokes metabolism and the digestive fire, restoring vitality where winter sluggishness abounds. It’s mild bitterness revs up the spring detoxification process and purifies the blood. CCF restores tone and tightness to swollen spring tissues. It is a soothing formula that reduces agitation and inflammation. It restores a calm clarity and spaciousness to a tense mind.