- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
End of Spring: Kapha Magazine and Playlist
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and is wrapping up now!
I’ve created a kapha playlist! That’s right, music to shake your booty to while spring cleaning. Nothing better to get a Kapha moving than some great tunes as we move into summer! *shake it!*
I also ask that in return for reading, absorbing and hopefully loving the information, that you share this with at least three of your friends or family. We ALL need more Ayurveda in our lives. It’s my passion, it’s my life’s work and I am grateful I can share this with you.
Please share with more people!