- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
Business Interview with Richard Karpel, CEO, Yoga Alliance
In this 60-minute interview Richard and I cover a lot of ground, from the mission and history of Yoga Alliance to philosophical approaches for hiring and team building, the nature of “alternative” news and new definitions for what it can mean to be a “business person,” and the importance of Yoga Alliance’s focus on supporting the business of Yoga with teachers and studio owners.
We also cover the opportunities and benefits that Yoga professionals will have at Yoga Alliance’s first ever national Business of Yoga conference in Washington, D.C., August 8th – 10th.
To listen, turn up your speakers or put on some headphones, sit back, and press play on the audio player below:
- Listen Now -
Yoga Alliance (YA) is the largest nonprofit association representing yoga teachers, schools and studios in the U.S. Through our work and the work of our sister organization, Yoga Alliance Registry, we exist to sustain and support the field of yoga. We do so by providing the public with a registry of teachers and schools whose training meets our standards, and by supporting yoga teachers, schools and studios in their work as yoga professionals.
Visit the Yoga Alliance website to learn more.
Join us for a conference focused on supporting yoga professionals, both studio owners and independent yoga teachers. The mission of the conference is to help sustain the yoga business, so that the practice of yoga can grow and continue to transform lives.
The event includes:
- 3 joint sessions
- Separate program tracks for studio owners and yoga teachers
- 4 healthy meals
- Up to 12 hours of continuing education available if you attend all of the sessions
- Easily accessible location of Washington, DC
Visit the Business of Yoga conference website to learn more.