- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
Ayurveda and Western Psychiatry: Healing the Mind, an Upcoming Documentary
The ancient wisdom of India might hold keys to understand the very real mental issues that are being experienced so widely today: depression, ADD, anxiety, bipolar disorder. The upcoming documentary Healing the Mind will explore the synthesis of Ayurveda and western psychiatry.
With the acceleration in the speed and volume of experience we live on a daily basis we have seen a similar acceleration in the amount of depression, anxiety, ADD and other mood disorders. Many have turned to medication looking for relief. The use of antidepressants alone has increased nearly 400% since 1990.
Is there another way to address this epidemic? A 5,000 year old scientific tradition known as Ayurveda leads us to believe that there is.
Are you compelled to contribute to the production of this film? Become a sponsor!