- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
Pranayamas or yogic breathing techniques have effects upon the doshas (viz. Vata – Wind, Pitta –...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences fatigue –...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
More Yoga News
6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
The ancient healing science of Ayurveda provides multiple methods through which we can regain...
- Posted September 24, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar...
- Posted September 3, 2014
3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit...
- Posted August 29, 2014
Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher...
- Posted August 20, 2014