- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
If you’ve spent any time in a Yoga class, you might have come across Ayurveda. It’s...
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep your body...
Pranayamas or yogic breathing techniques have effects upon the doshas (viz. Vata – Wind, Pitta –...
More Yoga News
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted October 1, 2014
6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
The ancient healing science of Ayurveda provides multiple methods through which we can regain...
- Posted September 24, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga...
- Posted September 12, 2014
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar...
- Posted September 3, 2014