- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit and healthy...
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher limbs that...
Interview from October 14, 2013 Dan: I would like to open the doors of your awareness...
More Yoga News
Ayurveda and Yoga to Ease Your Sore Legs with Pregnancy
Pregnancy can put a lot of stress on your legs. As your belly swells...
- Posted August 1, 2014
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
This is the first video in an 8-part series introducing the foundational theories and...
- Posted July 27, 2014
5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
With the popularity of Hatha Yoga growing every single day, it is now more...
- Posted July 25, 2014
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Help You Live a Healthy, Balanced Life
Both Yoga and Ayurveda are scientific systems that cultivate higher states of health. While...
- Posted June 25, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha...
- Posted April 1, 2014
Yoga for Pitta
Burning much, Pitta buddy? Too much intensity and fire can wreak havoc on your...
- Posted March 2, 2014