- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
- Medicine for the Heart
- 7 Ayurvedic Practices to Reduce Digital Eye Strain
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
- Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- 16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher limbs that...
Interview from October 14, 2013 Dan: I would like to open the doors of your awareness...
Pregnancy can put a lot of stress on your legs. As your belly swells and swells,...
More Yoga News
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
This is the first video in an 8-part series introducing the foundational theories and...
- Posted July 27, 2014
5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
With the popularity of Hatha Yoga growing every single day, it is now more...
- Posted July 25, 2014
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Help You Live a Healthy, Balanced Life
Both Yoga and Ayurveda are scientific systems that cultivate higher states of health. While...
- Posted June 25, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha...
- Posted April 1, 2014
Yoga for Pitta
Burning much, Pitta buddy? Too much intensity and fire can wreak havoc on your...
- Posted March 2, 2014
Transform your Yoga practice TODAY!
Not sure about your dosha? Take this test! We live in a world where...
- Posted February 23, 2014