- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
How would you like to jump start your energy in 15 easy, enjoyable days? Having enough...
The topic of toxins is a common phenomenon in the world of health today. There are...
School Name Healing Arts Institute Location Citrus Heights, California Program Ayurveda & Massage Therapies Certification Jacquelyn...
More Women’s Health News
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
Many women feel ready to give up breastfeeding if they encounter mastitis. Indeed it...
- Posted August 31, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
Pregnancy and delivery are a rejuvenating experience in the life of a woman. During...
- Posted August 25, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the...
- Posted August 17, 2014
Ayurveda and Yoga to Ease Your Sore Legs with Pregnancy
Pregnancy can put a lot of stress on your legs. As your belly swells...
- Posted August 1, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
Our health is intimately connected to the functioning of the thyroid gland. The far...
- Posted July 20, 2014
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014
Blissful Nari Smoothie for a Happy Menstrual Cycle
Namaste Beautiful Ladies! I am sharing an Ayurvedic smoothie recipe with you that keeps...
- Posted June 8, 2014