- Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
- Exercise for Your Dosha
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
- 5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
- Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
- Mood Food
- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
In the last few weeks on our journey to an extraordinary cup of chai, Chai Pilgrimage...
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of chai, thanks...
As we traveled throughout India researching chai, we would devote time each day to sitting around...
More Travel News
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 2
This is the second installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted February 8, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks...
- Posted January 23, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 1
This is the first installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted January 21, 2014