- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Traveling is a hobby for many people who love adventure, and Vata types often gravitate towards...
In the last few weeks on our journey to an extraordinary cup of chai, Chai Pilgrimage...
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of chai, thanks...
More Travel News
The Origins of Masala Chai Tea
As we traveled throughout India researching chai, we would devote time each day to...
- Posted March 9, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 2
This is the second installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted February 8, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks...
- Posted January 23, 2014
Cancer & Ayurveda, a personal account of a healing journey, part 1
This is the first installment of a series describing the author’s journey from an...
- Posted January 21, 2014