- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be a ‘...
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great paying job...
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher limbs that...
More Spirituality News
A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Interview from October 14, 2013 Dan: I would like to open the doors of...
- Posted August 13, 2014
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of...
- Posted July 18, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school –...
- Posted July 16, 2014
An Assembly of Sages Discuss the Origins of Man and Disease
Āyurveda teaches that understanding the components which create human life, allows one to understand...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
A wise Ayurvedic Practitioner came to our Yoga Center to talk on Ayurveda. While...
- Posted June 15, 2014