- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter into him...
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard to health,...
Ayurvedic Nutrition is based in the art of awakened living and connection to nature. It immerses...
More Spirituality News
Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
Pranayamas or yogic breathing techniques have effects upon the doshas (viz. Vata – Wind,...
- Posted November 10, 2014
How Stress is Carried for Generations
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to...
- Posted October 22, 2014
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed....
- Posted October 5, 2014
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted October 1, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga...
- Posted September 12, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014