- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
- 3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of furthering our...
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school – first grade,...
Āyurveda teaches that understanding the components which create human life, allows one to understand what can...
More Spirituality News
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
A wise Ayurvedic Practitioner came to our Yoga Center to talk on Ayurveda. While...
- Posted June 15, 2014
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question....
- Posted June 4, 2014
Leaving the Smoothies of Atonement (a ficto-meditation)
My Manhattan hostess was totally yoga-rific. She was putting me up in her flat...
- Posted May 11, 2014
11 Ways To Be Happier. Naturally.
We are living in rather stressful, complicated times. As if unstable governments and climate...
- Posted May 9, 2014
Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
Who is Ayurveda for? I was recently facilitating a seminar on the subject of...
- Posted April 22, 2014
Hanuman’s Secret to a More Meaningful Life
Hanuman is, quite honestly, one of India’s most entertaining Gods. If you are familiar...
- Posted April 15, 2014