- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ayurvedic Sleep Plan
- 5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
- Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
- Social Media and Real Human Connection
The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda classifies the seasons according to their predominant dosha: Vata, Pitta,...
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata season, it...
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern days it...
More Seasonal Eating News
Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
To me, Cardamom is love and light in a pod. It is beauty and...
- Posted December 12, 2014
Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- Posted December 10, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving dinner with its feast of flavorful comfort foods? As a...
- Posted November 21, 2014
Seasonal Bloom: Vata
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
This delicious little seed helps regulate insulin levels, kills parasites, and supports prostate health....
- Posted October 26, 2014
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
Whether it’s a gust of crisp air or the sound of leaves crunching beneath...
- Posted October 10, 2014