- Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- 6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
- Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk and sugar...
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment. If you...
Ayurveda emphasizes right diet as the foundation of all healing therapies. Food is the first and...
More Seasonal Eating News
3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 4, 2014
End of Spring: Kapha Magazine and Playlist
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and is wrapping...
- Posted June 27, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Freshen up your skin for spring! Spring fever is here and rosy cheeks will...
- Posted June 6, 2014
Cardamom, Fennel, and Ginger Tea
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Roasted Beets in a Balsamic Glaze
Spring comes at the bitter end of winter, the time of ashes. The natural...
- Posted May 4, 2014
Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
What is Millet? Millet is a small seeded grass that has been cultivated for...
- Posted April 18, 2014