- Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
- Six Tasting Your Way to Wellness
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
This delicious little seed helps regulate insulin levels, kills parasites, and supports prostate health. Roasted Pumpkin...
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many temptations, you...
Whether it’s a gust of crisp air or the sound of leaves crunching beneath your feet,...
More Seasonal Eating News
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014
Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment....
- Posted August 15, 2014
Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
Ayurveda emphasizes right diet as the foundation of all healing therapies. Food is the...
- Posted July 14, 2014
3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 4, 2014
End of Spring: Kapha Magazine and Playlist
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and is wrapping...
- Posted June 27, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Freshen up your skin for spring! Spring fever is here and rosy cheeks will...
- Posted June 6, 2014