- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata season, it...
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern days it...
To me, Cardamom is love and light in a pod. It is beauty and wisdom, a...
More Seasonal Eating News
Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- Posted December 10, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving dinner with its feast of flavorful comfort foods? As a...
- Posted November 21, 2014
Seasonal Bloom: Vata
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
This delicious little seed helps regulate insulin levels, kills parasites, and supports prostate health....
- Posted October 26, 2014
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
Whether it’s a gust of crisp air or the sound of leaves crunching beneath...
- Posted October 10, 2014
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014