- Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
- Mood Food
- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood pressure, healthy...
I’m just old enough to remember the good old days when the milkman delivered fresh unhomogenised...
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked at the...
More Scientific Research News
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted May 2, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Fenugreek Benefits : Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
We know that fenugreek is not only a spice that is used in many...
- Posted January 20, 2014
The Truth About Oil Pulling
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 1, 2013 Perhaps you...
- Posted December 14, 2013
Study shows that Ginger Stops Menstrual Pain as Effectively as Drugs
Ayurveda has taught about the use of ginger as a panacea for a variety...
- Posted December 8, 2013
Studies show that Tulsi ‘Holy Basil’, Inhibits the Growth of Breast Cancer
There has been a trend in recent years of western scientists looking to traditional...
- Posted September 20, 2013