- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- 5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half of adults...
Excess body weight has serious consequences for health. Obesity is responsible for high levels of LDL...
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood pressure, healthy...
More Scientific Research News
A Review of the Dairy Free Diets
I’m just old enough to remember the good old days when the milkman delivered...
- Posted May 25, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted May 2, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Fenugreek Benefits : Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
We know that fenugreek is not only a spice that is used in many...
- Posted January 20, 2014
The Truth About Oil Pulling
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 1, 2013 Perhaps you...
- Posted December 14, 2013
Study shows that Ginger Stops Menstrual Pain as Effectively as Drugs
Ayurveda has taught about the use of ginger as a panacea for a variety...
- Posted December 8, 2013