- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 9, 2014 According to a recent...
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is the mother...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to Ayurveda, physical,...
More Scientific Research News
Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted October 19, 2014
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed....
- Posted October 5, 2014
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
Heart disease–coronary heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure, and congenital heart disease–is the...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half...
- Posted September 1, 2014