- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
In a world where women are so often objectified, whether in the workplace, media, on the...
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the air. We...
Pranayamas or yogic breathing techniques have effects upon the doshas (viz. Vata – Wind, Pitta –...
More Routines News
Seasonal Bloom: Vata
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
Republished with permission from Elephant Journal. ‘Live in harmony with nature.’ We hear this...
- Posted October 31, 2014
Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
The ancient science of Ayurveda is really the art of living wisely, as it...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted October 19, 2014
Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
Whether it’s a gust of crisp air or the sound of leaves crunching beneath...
- Posted October 10, 2014
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted October 1, 2014