- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
Whether it’s a gust of crisp air or the sound of leaves crunching beneath your feet,...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences fatigue –...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
More Routines News
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted September 26, 2014
6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
The ancient healing science of Ayurveda provides multiple methods through which we can regain...
- Posted September 24, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
Do you feel run down, exhausted and wiped out by the end of the...
- Posted September 14, 2014
Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga...
- Posted September 12, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar...
- Posted September 3, 2014