- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
- Dosha Watching
- 8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and keeps you...
Do you feel run down, exhausted and wiped out by the end of the day? While...
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga but often...
More Routines News
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar...
- Posted September 3, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
Many women feel ready to give up breastfeeding if they encounter mastitis. Indeed it...
- Posted August 31, 2014
3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit...
- Posted August 29, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
Traveling is a hobby for many people who love adventure, and Vata types often...
- Posted August 27, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
Pregnancy and delivery are a rejuvenating experience in the life of a woman. During...
- Posted August 25, 2014
Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be...
- Posted August 24, 2014