- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- 5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Many women feel ready to give up breastfeeding if they encounter mastitis. Indeed it is a...
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit and healthy...
Traveling is a hobby for many people who love adventure, and Vata types often gravitate towards...
More Routines News
5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
Pregnancy and delivery are a rejuvenating experience in the life of a woman. During...
- Posted August 25, 2014
Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be...
- Posted August 24, 2014
Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment....
- Posted August 15, 2014
7 Ayurvedic Practices to Reduce Digital Eye Strain
Digital eye strain is the temporary discomfort that follows two or more hours of...
- Posted August 10, 2014
8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
As a yogi having studied Ayurveda, I have become accustomed to a little ritual...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted August 6, 2014
16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
We compare our Agni (digestive fire) to the sun. In the morning, when it...
- Posted August 4, 2014