- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata season, it...
To me, Cardamom is love and light in a pod. It is beauty and wisdom, a...
Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving dinner with its feast of flavorful comfort foods? As a longtime Vegetarian...
More Recipes News
4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the...
- Posted November 14, 2014
Seasonal Bloom: Vata
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
This delicious little seed helps regulate insulin levels, kills parasites, and supports prostate health....
- Posted October 26, 2014
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood...
- Posted September 8, 2014
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a...
- Posted August 11, 2014