- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various forms. My...
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash,...
Like layers, warm sweaters, mittens and simmering stews, a warm mug of hot chocolate is a...
More Recipes News
Recently a loyal reader of mine had a question about drinking alcohol because she’s...
- Posted December 26, 2014
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata...
- Posted December 17, 2014
Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
To me, Cardamom is love and light in a pod. It is beauty and...
- Posted December 12, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving dinner with its feast of flavorful comfort foods? As a...
- Posted November 21, 2014
4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the...
- Posted November 14, 2014
Seasonal Bloom: Vata
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
This delicious little seed helps regulate insulin levels, kills parasites, and supports prostate health....
- Posted October 26, 2014