- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk and sugar...
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t...
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood and offer...
More Recipes News
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple (Kalemgin Apple)
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Keeping Spices Spicy
According to Ayurveda, every meal should contain all 6 tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, pungent,...
- Posted June 23, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Blissful Nari Smoothie for a Happy Menstrual Cycle
Namaste Beautiful Ladies! I am sharing an Ayurvedic smoothie recipe with you that keeps...
- Posted June 8, 2014
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Freshen up your skin for spring! Spring fever is here and rosy cheeks will...
- Posted June 6, 2014