- Colonics: Yea or Nay?
- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
In the last few weeks on our journey to an extraordinary cup of chai, Chai Pilgrimage...
What is Millet? Millet is a small seeded grass that has been cultivated for over 10,000...
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of chai, thanks...
More Recipes News
Ginger: The Universal Medicine
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make prana-ful cup of chai,...
- Posted April 7, 2014
How to Pick the Best Spices for Chai
For the next few weeks we’ll be exploring the spices that make up an...
- Posted March 31, 2014
Asparagus and Mushroom Rice with Black Pepper Recipe
In early spring, your body starts to crave snappy and refreshing textures like fresh...
- Posted March 19, 2014
You CAN Eat Pancakes Everyday!
It must have been something in the stars. After almost a decade of...
- Posted March 7, 2014
3 Tea Recipes for Better Digestion
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at...
- Posted March 4, 2014
Beet Cleanse Soup (Borscht)
LIVER HELPER This colorful fuchsia soup will have you asking, Is this really a...
- Posted February 16, 2014
Moroccan Puy Lentils Recipe
Full disclosure: Middle Eastern cuisine hold a special place in my heart. I used...
- Posted February 13, 2014