- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a teacher, you...
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my mother. I...
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can help you...
More Recipes News
Keeping Spices Spicy
According to Ayurveda, every meal should contain all 6 tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, pungent,...
- Posted June 23, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Blissful Nari Smoothie for a Happy Menstrual Cycle
Namaste Beautiful Ladies! I am sharing an Ayurvedic smoothie recipe with you that keeps...
- Posted June 8, 2014
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Freshen up your skin for spring! Spring fever is here and rosy cheeks will...
- Posted June 6, 2014
Cardamom, Fennel, and Ginger Tea
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Cumin, Coriander & Fennel Tea (CCF Tea)
Drip, drip, drip – the sound of melting ice warms the winter-weary. The wetness...
- Posted May 21, 2014
The Best Cookies in the World!
Cookie Monster was my favourite character on Sesame Street for a good reason… I...
- Posted May 16, 2014