- Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
- Exercise for Your Dosha
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
- 5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
- Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
- Mood Food
- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of furthering our...
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood pressure, healthy...
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This light and...
More Pharmacology News
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
Study shows that Ginger Stops Menstrual Pain as Effectively as Drugs
Ayurveda has taught about the use of ginger as a panacea for a variety...
- Posted December 8, 2013
Studies show that Tulsi ‘Holy Basil’, Inhibits the Growth of Breast Cancer
There has been a trend in recent years of western scientists looking to traditional...
- Posted September 20, 2013