- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
- Medicine for the Heart
- 7 Ayurvedic Practices to Reduce Digital Eye Strain
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
- Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of furthering our...
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood pressure, healthy...
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This light and...
More Pharmacology News
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
Study shows that Ginger Stops Menstrual Pain as Effectively as Drugs
Ayurveda has taught about the use of ginger as a panacea for a variety...
- Posted December 8, 2013
Studies show that Tulsi ‘Holy Basil’, Inhibits the Growth of Breast Cancer
There has been a trend in recent years of western scientists looking to traditional...
- Posted September 20, 2013