- Colonics: Yea or Nay?
- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
Colon cleansing, or colonic irrigation, is a practice that many swear by. Others attest that there...
What is Millet? Millet is a small seeded grass that has been cultivated for over 10,000...
Jacob and I have been deliberating, weighting the pros and cons, but in the end we...
More Optimal Weight News
Top 10 Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call...
- Posted March 14, 2014
How to avoid getting fat and congested in the Kapha season
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we...
- Posted March 5, 2014
The problem with the Paleo Diet
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is...
- Posted February 23, 2014
Triphala : the Original Superfood + Panacea
What is Triphala ? Literally meaning “three fruits”, Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal...
- Posted February 18, 2014
Beet Cleanse Soup (Borscht)
LIVER HELPER This colorful fuchsia soup will have you asking, Is this really a...
- Posted February 16, 2014
Moroccan Puy Lentils Recipe
Full disclosure: Middle Eastern cuisine hold a special place in my heart. I used...
- Posted February 13, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014