- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to Ayurveda, a...
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is the mother...
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through every lady...
More Optimal Weight News
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
Excess body weight has serious consequences for health. Obesity is responsible for high levels...
- Posted August 18, 2014
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014
The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
Let me clarify right away that this “belch diet” will not get you banished...
- Posted July 6, 2014
What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
It seems we never run out of new diets in America. Ten years ago...
- Posted May 14, 2014
Colonics: Yea or Nay?
Colon cleansing, or colonic irrigation, is a practice that many swear by. Others attest...
- Posted April 23, 2014
Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
What is Millet? Millet is a small seeded grass that has been cultivated for...
- Posted April 18, 2014