- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is the mother...
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through every lady...
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great paying job...
More Optimal Weight News
Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
Excess body weight has serious consequences for health. Obesity is responsible for high levels...
- Posted August 18, 2014
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014
The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
Let me clarify right away that this “belch diet” will not get you banished...
- Posted July 6, 2014
What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
It seems we never run out of new diets in America. Ten years ago...
- Posted May 14, 2014
Colonics: Yea or Nay?
Colon cleansing, or colonic irrigation, is a practice that many swear by. Others attest...
- Posted April 23, 2014
Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
What is Millet? Millet is a small seeded grass that has been cultivated for...
- Posted April 18, 2014
3 Strange Things that Happened To Me on an Ayurvedic Cleanse
Jacob and I have been deliberating, weighting the pros and cons, but in the...
- Posted March 27, 2014