- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ayurvedic Sleep Plan
- 5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
- Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
- Social Media and Real Human Connection
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think about dieting....
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various forms. My...
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping from one...
More Optimal Weight News
5 Tips to Stop Cravings
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to...
- Posted December 8, 2014
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted October 24, 2014
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
Excess body weight has serious consequences for health. Obesity is responsible for high levels...
- Posted August 18, 2014
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014
The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
Let me clarify right away that this “belch diet” will not get you banished...
- Posted July 6, 2014