- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- 6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
- Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to eat ‘Mung...
Karnapoorna! Or Karna Purana. And there might be a 3rd or 4th spelling or 5th spelling,...
More Sleep News
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question....
- Posted June 4, 2014
Secrets to Avoid Suffering though Menopause
Menopause is the cessation of a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle. It typically happens during...
- Posted April 25, 2014
Why you Wake Up At 2-3am
When people suffer from disturbed sleep or insomnia… or even if they just regularly...
- Posted March 17, 2014