- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas responsible for...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to eat ‘Mung...
More Sleep News
Karnapoorna (Karna Purana)
Karnapoorna! Or Karna Purana. And there might be a 3rd or 4th spelling or...
- Posted June 11, 2014
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question....
- Posted June 4, 2014
Secrets to Avoid Suffering though Menopause
Menopause is the cessation of a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle. It typically happens during...
- Posted April 25, 2014
Why you Wake Up At 2-3am
When people suffer from disturbed sleep or insomnia… or even if they just regularly...
- Posted March 17, 2014