- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
Ayurvedic Nutrition is based in the art of awakened living and connection to nature. It immerses...
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the air. We...
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the...
More Live News
Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
Republished with permission from Elephant Journal. ‘Live in harmony with nature.’ We hear this...
- Posted October 31, 2014
How Stress is Carried for Generations
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to...
- Posted October 22, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted October 19, 2014
Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
Whether it’s a gust of crisp air or the sound of leaves crunching beneath...
- Posted October 10, 2014
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed....
- Posted October 5, 2014
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted October 1, 2014