- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the air. We...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 30, 2014 Idea 1. Digesting Gluten...
Pranayamas or yogic breathing techniques have effects upon the doshas (viz. Vata – Wind, Pitta –...
More Learn News
Seasonal Bloom: Vata
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness...
- Posted November 3, 2014
Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
Republished with permission from Elephant Journal. ‘Live in harmony with nature.’ We hear this...
- Posted October 31, 2014
Six Tasting Your Way to Wellness
A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart. - Henry Fielding...
- Posted October 29, 2014
What are Doshas, Exactly?
Hello Lovelies! For those of you NEW to Ayurveda this might help answer your...
- Posted October 27, 2014
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted October 24, 2014
Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
The ancient science of Ayurveda is really the art of living wisely, as it...
- Posted October 20, 2014