- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
School Name Healing Arts Institute Location Citrus Heights, California Program Ayurveda & Massage Therapies Certification Jacquelyn...
Frigid temperatures are here in the Northern hemisphere. In early January we are in deep winter,...
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think about dieting....
More LEARN News
Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter...
- Posted January 18, 2015
Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
In the Ancient Tradition of Ayurveda, it is said that “the Primordial Cause of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of wellbeing: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships....
- Posted January 4, 2015
3 Burps to Cherish
Our bodies are constantly communicating with us and the stomach is no exception. Some...
- Posted December 24, 2014
Ama: A Root Cause of All Diseases
Formation of Ama The normal process that should take place in the body is...
- Posted December 22, 2014
Winter Ayurvedic Remedies
The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda classifies the seasons according to their predominant dosha:...
- Posted December 21, 2014