- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
- Medicine for the Heart
- 7 Ayurvedic Practices to Reduce Digital Eye Strain
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be a ‘...
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher limbs that...
Excess body weight has serious consequences for health. Obesity is responsible for high levels of LDL...
More Learn News
Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the...
- Posted August 17, 2014
Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment....
- Posted August 15, 2014
A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Interview from October 14, 2013 Dan: I would like to open the doors of...
- Posted August 13, 2014
7 Ayurvedic Practices to Reduce Digital Eye Strain
Digital eye strain is the temporary discomfort that follows two or more hours of...
- Posted August 10, 2014
8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
As a yogi having studied Ayurveda, I have become accustomed to a little ritual...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted August 6, 2014
16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
We compare our Agni (digestive fire) to the sun. In the morning, when it...
- Posted August 4, 2014