- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
Frigid temperatures are here in the Northern hemisphere. In early January we are in deep winter,...
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think about dieting....
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter into him...
More Knowledge Base News
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of wellbeing: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships....
- Posted January 4, 2015
3 Burps to Cherish
Our bodies are constantly communicating with us and the stomach is no exception. Some...
- Posted December 24, 2014
Ama: A Root Cause of All Diseases
Formation of Ama The normal process that should take place in the body is...
- Posted December 22, 2014
Winter Ayurvedic Remedies
The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda classifies the seasons according to their predominant dosha:...
- Posted December 21, 2014
Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
Every day I hear people who complain of not having enough time. “Time flies!”...
- Posted December 15, 2014
You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard...
- Posted December 7, 2014
7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
If you’ve spent any time in a Yoga class, you might have come across...
- Posted December 3, 2014