- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
The ancient science of Ayurveda is really the art of living wisely, as it empowers people...
Panchakarma New Age Ayurveda looks at employing palliative (shamana) techniques for Panchakarma (the five detoxification actions...
Alkaline diets are all the rage. But why? What are they all about? Is it a...
More Knowledge Base News
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed....
- Posted October 5, 2014
Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
When Ayurveda originated over 5,000 years ago in India, vadiyas (or Ayurvedic physicians) did...
- Posted October 3, 2014
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted October 1, 2014
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted September 26, 2014
6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
The ancient healing science of Ayurveda provides multiple methods through which we can regain...
- Posted September 24, 2014
Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
The concepts of desa, kala, patra are very informative for the way in which...
- Posted September 19, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014