- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher limbs that...
As a yogi having studied Ayurveda, I have become accustomed to a little ritual in the...
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent for eliminating...
More Knowledge Base News
16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
We compare our Agni (digestive fire) to the sun. In the morning, when it...
- Posted August 4, 2014
Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
“Rejuvenation” is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the...
- Posted July 30, 2014
Exercise for Your Dosha
I have an inspiring story and goodies about exercise for your dosha. This afternoon...
- Posted July 28, 2014
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
This is the first video in an 8-part series introducing the foundational theories and...
- Posted July 27, 2014
5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
With the popularity of Hatha Yoga growing every single day, it is now more...
- Posted July 25, 2014
Hey! Did you know that the food you choose directly affects your mood? Maybe...
- Posted July 21, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school –...
- Posted July 16, 2014