- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
- Dosha Watching
- 8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
The concepts of desa, kala, patra are very informative for the way in which Ayurveda treats...
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t...
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and keeps you...
More Knowledge Base News
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Hey! If you ever want a fabulous place to analyze doshas (dosha watching!), do...
- Posted September 7, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher...
- Posted August 20, 2014
8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
As a yogi having studied Ayurveda, I have become accustomed to a little ritual...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted August 6, 2014
16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
We compare our Agni (digestive fire) to the sun. In the morning, when it...
- Posted August 4, 2014