- Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
- Six Tasting Your Way to Wellness
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
‘Live in harmony with nature.’ We hear this expression all the time in the world of...
A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart. - Henry Fielding Our food...
Hello Lovelies! For those of you NEW to Ayurveda this might help answer your question, “What...
More Knowledge Base News
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted October 24, 2014
Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
The ancient science of Ayurveda is really the art of living wisely, as it...
- Posted October 20, 2014
New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
Panchakarma New Age Ayurveda looks at employing palliative (shamana) techniques for Panchakarma (the five...
- Posted October 12, 2014
Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
Alkaline diets are all the rage. But why? What are they all about? Is...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed....
- Posted October 5, 2014
Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
When Ayurveda originated over 5,000 years ago in India, vadiyas (or Ayurvedic physicians) did...
- Posted October 3, 2014
How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there....
- Posted October 1, 2014