- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
- 3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
- Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple (Kalemgin Apple)
- Who Are You, and Why Are You Here?
- What is Ayurveda?
- End of Spring: Kapha Magazine and Playlist
Just like its counterpart Yoga, Ayurveda is now on the selling block both in western countries...
I try and spread the good word on Ayurveda authentically, yet as American-friendly as possible. It’s...
Jihwa Prakshalana (tongue scraping) has been an important part of the Ayurvedic daily routine for maintaining...
More Knowledge Base News
The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
Let me clarify right away that this “belch diet” will not get you banished...
- Posted July 6, 2014
3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 4, 2014
What is Ayurveda?
Have you ever wondered, “What is Ayurveda?” Would you love to have an amazing...
- Posted June 29, 2014
End of Spring: Kapha Magazine and Playlist
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and is wrapping...
- Posted June 27, 2014
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Help You Live a Healthy, Balanced Life
Both Yoga and Ayurveda are scientific systems that cultivate higher states of health. While...
- Posted June 25, 2014
An Assembly of Sages Discuss the Origins of Man and Disease
Āyurveda teaches that understanding the components which create human life, allows one to understand...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against...
- Posted June 16, 2014