- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit and healthy...
by Drs. Puneeth Kumar Padmanabhan & Sanmathi P. Rao Karan was often teased and called ‘Cough Karan’...
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can help you...
More Immune Health News
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Oranges Are Awesome – Here’s Why.
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Tulsi Plant Found to Remove Fluoride from Water
A team of Indian researchers has found that the leaves and stem of the...
- Posted February 27, 2014
Winter Immunity with the 3 Ninjas
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © September 5th, 2013 Are you...
- Posted January 3, 2014
The Truth About Oil Pulling
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 1, 2013 Perhaps you...
- Posted December 14, 2013