- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ayurvedic Sleep Plan
- 5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
- Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
- Social Media and Real Human Connection
Healthy hair and skin represent a healthy body. We have on an average 3,000,000 hair follicles...
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping from one...
Like layers, warm sweaters, mittens and simmering stews, a warm mug of hot chocolate is a...
More Herbs News
9 Reasons Why You Should Use Honey Every Day
I’ve had a love affair with honey since childhood. Growing up, my parents bought...
- Posted December 28, 2014
Ama: A Root Cause of All Diseases
Formation of Ama The normal process that should take place in the body is...
- Posted December 22, 2014
Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
To me, Cardamom is love and light in a pod. It is beauty and...
- Posted December 12, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold...
- Posted December 5, 2014
Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 30, 2014 Idea 1....
- Posted November 12, 2014
5 Spices to Rock Your Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 9, 2014 According to...
- Posted November 2, 2014