- Colonics: Yea or Nay?
- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
In the last few weeks on our journey to an extraordinary cup of chai, Chai Pilgrimage...
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make a magical cup of chai, thanks...
What would you expect of a plant whose name actually means “One with Hundred Husbands”? Whoever...
More Herbs News
Ginger: The Universal Medicine
We are continuing our journey through the spices that make prana-ful cup of chai,...
- Posted April 7, 2014
The Scoop on Laxatives
A study conducted by The American Cancer Society surveyed 1,064,004 men and women and...
- Posted March 28, 2014
5 Surprisingly Powerful Herbs you Can Grow in Your Garden
If I ask you to name an Ayurvedic herb, what come first to mind? ...
- Posted March 20, 2014
3 Tea Recipes for Better Digestion
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at...
- Posted March 4, 2014
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
My Favorite Herb of the Year
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness....
- Posted March 1, 2014
Tulsi Plant Found to Remove Fluoride from Water
A team of Indian researchers has found that the leaves and stem of the...
- Posted February 27, 2014