- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
- Dosha Watching
- 8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- 5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be a ‘...
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a teacher, you...
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood pressure, healthy...
More Heart Health News
Cardamom, Fennel, and Ginger Tea
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This...
- Posted May 28, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted May 2, 2014
Oranges Are Awesome – Here’s Why.
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Fenugreek Benefits : Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
We know that fenugreek is not only a spice that is used in many...
- Posted January 20, 2014