- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is the mother...
Heart disease–coronary heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure, and congenital heart disease–is the leading cause...
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be a ‘...
More Heart Health News
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Amalaki: Be Wrinkle-Free in Your Heart
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood...
- Posted June 1, 2014
Cardamom, Fennel, and Ginger Tea
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This...
- Posted May 28, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted May 2, 2014
Oranges Are Awesome – Here’s Why.
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Fenugreek Benefits : Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
We know that fenugreek is not only a spice that is used in many...
- Posted January 20, 2014