- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
- Medicine for the Heart
- 7 Ayurvedic Practices to Reduce Digital Eye Strain
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
- Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- 16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a teacher, you...
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood pressure, healthy...
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This light and...
More Heart Health News
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted May 2, 2014
Oranges Are Awesome – Here’s Why.
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Fenugreek Benefits : Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
We know that fenugreek is not only a spice that is used in many...
- Posted January 20, 2014