- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
- Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many temptations, you...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences fatigue –...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
More Heal News
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
Heart disease–coronary heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure, and congenital heart disease–is the...
- Posted September 22, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar...
- Posted September 3, 2014
The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half...
- Posted September 1, 2014