- Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
- Understanding Ayurvedic Examination: Beyond the “Dosha Quiz”
- 9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
In a world where women are so often objectified, whether in the workplace, media, on the...
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the air. We...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 30, 2014 Idea 1. Digesting Gluten...
More Heal News
Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness...
- Posted November 3, 2014
5 Spices to Rock Your Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 9, 2014 According to...
- Posted November 2, 2014
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted October 24, 2014
How Stress is Carried for Generations
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to...
- Posted October 22, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
In Ayurveda, Insomnia is known as Anidra. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, the sub-doshas...
- Posted October 19, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
Often placed near the exit of an Indian restaurant is a tray of small...
- Posted October 17, 2014
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014