- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
How would you like to jump start your energy in 15 easy, enjoyable days? Having enough...
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter into him...
Healthy hair and skin represent a healthy body. We have on an average 3,000,000 hair follicles...
More HEAL News
Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New...
- Posted January 14, 2015
5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various...
- Posted January 9, 2015
9 Reasons Why You Should Use Honey Every Day
I’ve had a love affair with honey since childhood. Growing up, my parents bought...
- Posted December 28, 2014
Ama: A Root Cause of All Diseases
Formation of Ama The normal process that should take place in the body is...
- Posted December 22, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold...
- Posted December 5, 2014
How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
In a world where women are so often objectified, whether in the workplace, media,...
- Posted November 19, 2014
The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the...
- Posted November 16, 2014