- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to Ayurveda, physical,...
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed. A stressed...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
More Emotional Health News
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar...
- Posted September 3, 2014
3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit...
- Posted August 29, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
Pregnancy and delivery are a rejuvenating experience in the life of a woman. During...
- Posted August 25, 2014
Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be...
- Posted August 24, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014