- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter into him...
In the Ancient Tradition of Ayurveda, it is said that “the Primordial Cause of Disease is...
Every time I turn around, there is another article or story on social media/networking’s fantastic explosion...
More Emotional Health News
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of wellbeing: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships....
- Posted January 4, 2015
Ayurvedic Oil Massage for Busy People
Ayurvedic Oil Massage for Busy People?! Yessssss. In Ayurveda we looooooove the benefits of...
- Posted December 19, 2014
Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
Every day I hear people who complain of not having enough time. “Time flies!”...
- Posted December 15, 2014
You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard...
- Posted December 7, 2014
9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
The holidays are a challenge for us all. But what if instead of getting...
- Posted November 23, 2014
Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
Ayurvedic Nutrition is based in the art of awakened living and connection to nature....
- Posted November 17, 2014
The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the...
- Posted November 16, 2014