- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
- Dosha Watching
- 8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- 5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and keeps you...
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their way into...
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar with the...
More Emotional Health News
3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
Twenty years ago I was invincible! I rode my bike across Canada, was fit...
- Posted August 29, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
Pregnancy and delivery are a rejuvenating experience in the life of a woman. During...
- Posted August 25, 2014
Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
I know it’s not a ‘Heart Health Month’, but really, every month should be...
- Posted August 24, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher...
- Posted August 20, 2014
Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the...
- Posted August 17, 2014
A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Interview from October 14, 2013 Dan: I would like to open the doors of...
- Posted August 13, 2014