- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
Here’s a feeling we all know: being in a “funk”, feeling stuck, heavy, dull. It might...
Understanding our thoughts and beliefs can only truly be possible if we are able to awaken...
Another excerpt from the upcoming documentary Healing the Mind. Produced by the award-winning Four Seasons Productions, ...
More Emotional Health News
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
My Favorite Herb of the Year
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness....
- Posted March 1, 2014
Tulsi Plant Found to Remove Fluoride from Water
A team of Indian researchers has found that the leaves and stem of the...
- Posted February 27, 2014
7 Things Vata People Should Do More Often
Don’t know what your dosha is? Take this test! People with a predominately Vata...
- Posted February 26, 2014
Why Yogis Snort Oil
I was 26 years old… raised on the S.A.D. diet. I was a first...
- Posted February 20, 2014
Anxiety : 5 Essential Tips for Balance
Anxiety is a familiar friend of mine. The minute I become conscious each morning,...
- Posted February 17, 2014
Ayurveda & Sex
Don’t know your or your partner’s dosha (constitutional type)? Take the dosha test here...
- Posted February 14, 2014