- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
- 5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half of adults...
Pregnancy and delivery are a rejuvenating experience in the life of a woman. During this beautiful...
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment. If you...
More Eat News
16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
We compare our Agni (digestive fire) to the sun. In the morning, when it...
- Posted August 4, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Hey! Did you know that the food you choose directly affects your mood? Maybe...
- Posted July 21, 2014
Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
Ayurveda emphasizes right diet as the foundation of all healing therapies. Food is the...
- Posted July 14, 2014
The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
Let me clarify right away that this “belch diet” will not get you banished...
- Posted July 6, 2014
3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 4, 2014
Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple (Kalemgin Apple)
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can...
- Posted July 2, 2014