- Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
- Understanding Ayurvedic Examination: Beyond the “Dosha Quiz”
- 9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep your body...
The holidays are a challenge for us all. But what if instead of getting swept up...
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the true heart...
More Digestive Health News
Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 30, 2014 Idea 1....
- Posted November 12, 2014
Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
Ayurveda recommends eating with the fingers instead of utensils. If you feel to try...
- Posted November 5, 2014
5 Spices to Rock Your Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 9, 2014 According to...
- Posted November 2, 2014
Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
The ancient science of Ayurveda is really the art of living wisely, as it...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
Alkaline diets are all the rage. But why? What are they all about? Is...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014