- Winter Ayurvedic Remedies
- Ayurvedic Oil Massage for Busy People
- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda classifies the seasons according to their predominant dosha: Vata, Pitta,...
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold or the...
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep your body...
More Digestive Health News
9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
The holidays are a challenge for us all. But what if instead of getting...
- Posted November 23, 2014
4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the...
- Posted November 14, 2014
Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 30, 2014 Idea 1....
- Posted November 12, 2014
Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
Ayurveda recommends eating with the fingers instead of utensils. If you feel to try...
- Posted November 5, 2014
5 Spices to Rock Your Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 9, 2014 According to...
- Posted November 2, 2014
Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
The ancient science of Ayurveda is really the art of living wisely, as it...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
Alkaline diets are all the rage. But why? What are they all about? Is...
- Posted October 8, 2014