- Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- 6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
- Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk and sugar...
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t...
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and keeps you...
More Digestive Health News
Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood...
- Posted September 8, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment....
- Posted August 15, 2014
Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted August 6, 2014
16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
We compare our Agni (digestive fire) to the sun. In the morning, when it...
- Posted August 4, 2014
5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
With the popularity of Hatha Yoga growing every single day, it is now more...
- Posted July 25, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014