- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the true heart...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 30, 2014 Idea 1. Digesting Gluten...
Ayurveda recommends eating with the fingers instead of utensils. If you feel to try this, you...
More Digestive Health News
5 Spices to Rock Your Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 9, 2014 According to...
- Posted November 2, 2014
Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
The ancient science of Ayurveda is really the art of living wisely, as it...
- Posted October 20, 2014
Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
Alkaline diets are all the rage. But why? What are they all about? Is...
- Posted October 8, 2014
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood...
- Posted September 8, 2014