- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
The topic of toxins is a common phenomenon in the world of health today. There are...
New Year’s Resolutions are tough to keep. We all know that! Ayurveda recognizes that small changes...
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping from one...
More Digestive Health News
9 Reasons Why You Should Use Honey Every Day
I’ve had a love affair with honey since childhood. Growing up, my parents bought...
- Posted December 28, 2014
Ama: A Root Cause of All Diseases
Formation of Ama The normal process that should take place in the body is...
- Posted December 22, 2014
Winter Ayurvedic Remedies
The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda classifies the seasons according to their predominant dosha:...
- Posted December 21, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold...
- Posted December 5, 2014
Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep...
- Posted November 26, 2014
9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
The holidays are a challenge for us all. But what if instead of getting...
- Posted November 23, 2014
4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the...
- Posted November 14, 2014