- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Diet for your Dosha
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment. If you...
With the popularity of Hatha Yoga growing every single day, it is now more than ever...
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of furthering our...
More Diet for your Dosha News
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school –...
- Posted July 16, 2014
Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
Ayurveda emphasizes right diet as the foundation of all healing therapies. Food is the...
- Posted July 14, 2014
3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 4, 2014
Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple (Kalemgin Apple)
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can...
- Posted July 2, 2014
End of Spring: Kapha Magazine and Playlist
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and is wrapping...
- Posted June 27, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Freshen up your skin for spring! Spring fever is here and rosy cheeks will...
- Posted June 6, 2014