- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
- 3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
Diet for your Dosha
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of furthering our...
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school – first grade,...
Ayurveda emphasizes right diet as the foundation of all healing therapies. Food is the first and...
More Diet for your Dosha News
3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 4, 2014
Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple (Kalemgin Apple)
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can...
- Posted July 2, 2014
End of Spring: Kapha Magazine and Playlist
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and is wrapping...
- Posted June 27, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Freshen up your skin for spring! Spring fever is here and rosy cheeks will...
- Posted June 6, 2014
Owning Your Kapha Dosha
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Cardamom, Fennel, and Ginger Tea
Cardamom, fennel, and ginger tea improves circulation, digestion and burns off morning mucous. This...
- Posted May 28, 2014