- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
- Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- 6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
- Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Diet for your Dosha
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk and sugar...
The ancient healing science of Ayurveda provides multiple methods through which we can regain our health...
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood and offer...
More Diet for your Dosha News
Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment....
- Posted August 15, 2014
5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
With the popularity of Hatha Yoga growing every single day, it is now more...
- Posted July 25, 2014
Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of...
- Posted July 18, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school –...
- Posted July 16, 2014
Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
Ayurveda emphasizes right diet as the foundation of all healing therapies. Food is the...
- Posted July 14, 2014
3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
In Ayurveda, there are 3 doshas or body types: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Pitta...
- Posted July 4, 2014
Kale Lemonade with Ginger & Apple (Kalemgin Apple)
When spring weather feels heavy and humid like the tropics, this refeshing juice can...
- Posted July 2, 2014