- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
Diet for your Dosha
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various forms. My...
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash,...
The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda classifies the seasons according to their predominant dosha: Vata, Pitta,...
More Diet for your Dosha News
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata...
- Posted December 17, 2014
Seasonal Bloom: Vata
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
This delicious little seed helps regulate insulin levels, kills parasites, and supports prostate health....
- Posted October 26, 2014
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014
6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
The ancient healing science of Ayurveda provides multiple methods through which we can regain...
- Posted September 24, 2014
Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood...
- Posted September 8, 2014