- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
Diet for your Dosha
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I’ve finally finished Seasonal Bloom for Vata. Yippee! Seasonal Bloom is an 18-page guide for...
This delicious little seed helps regulate insulin levels, kills parasites, and supports prostate health. Roasted Pumpkin...
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many temptations, you...
More Diet for your Dosha News
Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 28, 2014
6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
The ancient healing science of Ayurveda provides multiple methods through which we can regain...
- Posted September 24, 2014
Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood...
- Posted September 8, 2014
Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
As the seasons shift, nature changes and we are faced with an evolving environment....
- Posted August 15, 2014
5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
With the popularity of Hatha Yoga growing every single day, it is now more...
- Posted July 25, 2014
Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of...
- Posted July 18, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school –...
- Posted July 16, 2014