- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
Detox & Lymphatic Health
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New Year. New...
Formation of Ama The normal process that should take place in the body is as follows:...
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern days it...
More Detox & Lymphatic Health News
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold...
- Posted December 5, 2014
Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 30, 2014 Idea 1....
- Posted November 12, 2014
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood...
- Posted September 8, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
Many women feel ready to give up breastfeeding if they encounter mastitis. Indeed it...
- Posted August 31, 2014