- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
Detox & Lymphatic Health
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern days it...
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold or the...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 30, 2014 Idea 1. Digesting Gluten...
More Detox & Lymphatic Health News
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
Ever hear the phrase, “cool as a cucumber?” Honeydew and cucumber cool your blood...
- Posted September 8, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Remedies for Mastitis
Many women feel ready to give up breastfeeding if they encounter mastitis. Indeed it...
- Posted August 31, 2014
8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
As a yogi having studied Ayurveda, I have become accustomed to a little ritual...
- Posted August 8, 2014
Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted August 6, 2014