- Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
- Understanding Ayurvedic Examination: Beyond the “Dosha Quiz”
- 9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to Ayurveda, physical,...
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many temptations, you...
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed. A stressed...
More Cognitive Health News
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga...
- Posted September 12, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar...
- Posted September 3, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher...
- Posted August 20, 2014
Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of...
- Posted July 18, 2014