- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- Honey Dew, Cucumber & Mint Popsicles
- Dosha Watching
- 8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
- The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga but often...
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their way into...
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar with the...
More Cognitive Health News
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher...
- Posted August 20, 2014
Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of...
- Posted July 18, 2014
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
A wise Ayurvedic Practitioner came to our Yoga Center to talk on Ayurveda. While...
- Posted June 15, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question....
- Posted June 4, 2014