- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard to health,...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to Ayurveda, physical,...
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many temptations, you...
More Cognitive Health News
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed....
- Posted October 5, 2014
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
Pratyahara (withdrawal of the senses) is one of the most important limbs of Yoga...
- Posted September 12, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Healing the Mind. What exactly does that mean? Today many of us are familiar...
- Posted September 3, 2014
How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was 22, had a great...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
Among the eight limbs of Yoga, dharana or concentration is one of the higher...
- Posted August 20, 2014