- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half of adults...
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent for eliminating...
“Rejuvenation” is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the aging process.”...
More Cleanses News
Ayurvedic Cleanse: Beginner and Intermediate Levels
Heyo! I’ve been getting a string of questions from several of you around a...
- Posted May 13, 2014
Colonics: Yea or Nay?
Colon cleansing, or colonic irrigation, is a practice that many swear by. Others attest...
- Posted April 23, 2014
What is Panchakarma?
What is Panchakarma? It is one of the very special and unique gifts that...
- Posted March 28, 2014
3 Strange Things that Happened To Me on an Ayurvedic Cleanse
Jacob and I have been deliberating, weighting the pros and cons, but in the...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Top 10 Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call...
- Posted March 14, 2014
Spring Cleanse: Do It or Screw It?
Well…it’s that time of year again. It’s coming up on Spring time, the preferred...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014