- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern days it...
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold or the...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half of adults...
More Cleanses News
Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted August 6, 2014
Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
“Rejuvenation” is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the...
- Posted July 30, 2014
Ayurvedic Cleanse: Beginner and Intermediate Levels
Heyo! I’ve been getting a string of questions from several of you around a...
- Posted May 13, 2014
Colonics: Yea or Nay?
Colon cleansing, or colonic irrigation, is a practice that many swear by. Others attest...
- Posted April 23, 2014
What is Panchakarma?
What is Panchakarma? It is one of the very special and unique gifts that...
- Posted March 28, 2014
3 Strange Things that Happened To Me on an Ayurvedic Cleanse
Jacob and I have been deliberating, weighting the pros and cons, but in the...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Top 10 Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call...
- Posted March 14, 2014