- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
What is Panchakarma? It is one of the very special and unique gifts that Ayurveda has...
Jacob and I have been deliberating, weighting the pros and cons, but in the end we...
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call for the...
More Cleanses News
Spring Cleanse: Do It or Screw It?
Well…it’s that time of year again. It’s coming up on Spring time, the preferred...
- Posted March 13, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
10 Ayurvedic Christmas Gifts for Everyone on your List
Christmas is about to be here in all its excesses and glory. Why not...
- Posted December 17, 2013
How to Use Dr. Douillard’s Colorado Cleanse to Grow Your Practice
It’s time again for the Colorado Cleanse. Join me and Dr. Douillard for your...
- Posted September 6, 2013