- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
Bone, Muscle & Joint Health
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the air. We...
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the...
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many temptations, you...
More Bone, Muscle & Joint Health News
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Karnapoorna (Karna Purana)
Karnapoorna! Or Karna Purana. And there might be a 3rd or 4th spelling or...
- Posted June 11, 2014
The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
We’ve all heard the Calcium gospel being chanted over and over again to women...
- Posted April 4, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the...
- Posted February 2, 2014