- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
- Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- 6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
- Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half of adults...
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my mother. I...
More Blood Sugar News
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Oranges Are Awesome – Here’s Why.
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
The problem with the Paleo Diet
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is...
- Posted February 23, 2014
Coffee : The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective
In recent years, we have seen an astonishing amount of research being published touting...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Fenugreek Benefits : Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
We know that fenugreek is not only a spice that is used in many...
- Posted January 20, 2014