- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
- 3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked at the...
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of their sugar...
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization) we refer...
More Blood Sugar News
The problem with the Paleo Diet
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is...
- Posted February 23, 2014
Coffee : The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective
In recent years, we have seen an astonishing amount of research being published touting...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Fenugreek Benefits : Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
We know that fenugreek is not only a spice that is used in many...
- Posted January 20, 2014
My New Year’s Resolution #2: Eat more Beets
Beets are nutritional champions: they are nourishing and are a great ally in purifying...
- Posted January 1, 2014