- Colonics: Yea or Nay?
- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization) we refer...
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is big news...
In recent years, we have seen an astonishing amount of research being published touting the health...
More Blood Sugar News
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 9th, 2009 In this...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Fenugreek Benefits : Lower Blood Sugar and Cholesterol
We know that fenugreek is not only a spice that is used in many...
- Posted January 20, 2014
My New Year’s Resolution #2: Eat more Beets
Beets are nutritional champions: they are nourishing and are a great ally in purifying...
- Posted January 1, 2014