- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ayurvedic Sleep Plan
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various forms. My...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to Ayurveda, a...
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is the mother...
More Blood Sugar News
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half...
- Posted September 1, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Oranges Are Awesome – Here’s Why.
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of...
- Posted April 30, 2014