- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many temptations, you...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences fatigue –...
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t...
More Blood Sugar News
The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half...
- Posted September 1, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Oranges Are Awesome – Here’s Why.
While oranges have been given a bad rap in the press lately because of...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
The problem with the Paleo Diet
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is...
- Posted February 23, 2014
Coffee : The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective
In recent years, we have seen an astonishing amount of research being published touting...
- Posted February 19, 2014