- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think about dieting....
Healthy hair and skin represent a healthy body. We have on an average 3,000,000 hair follicles...
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through every lady...
More Beauty News
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the...
- Posted August 17, 2014
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
For years, dermatologists would pooh-pooh the idea of putting vegetable oil directly on the...
- Posted April 16, 2014
The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
A few years ago I saw the hilarious and revealing Chris Rock documentary Good...
- Posted April 9, 2014
DIY Skin Care with Turmeric and Cumin
A quick note about two herbs I have fallen in love with, and...
- Posted February 11, 2014