- From Fat to Fit
- Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- 6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
- Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through every lady...
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and keeps you...
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the record straight...
More Beauty News
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
For years, dermatologists would pooh-pooh the idea of putting vegetable oil directly on the...
- Posted April 16, 2014
The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
A few years ago I saw the hilarious and revealing Chris Rock documentary Good...
- Posted April 9, 2014
DIY Skin Care with Turmeric and Cumin
A quick note about two herbs I have fallen in love with, and...
- Posted February 11, 2014
Ayurvedic Hair Care for Natural Hair : WITH DIY RECIPES!!!
I’ve long been impressed by the nourishing, strengthening and growth enhancing properties of Ayurvedic...
- Posted February 1, 2014
Abhyanga : Love your Skin!
If you have ever consulted with an Ayurvedic Practitioner, chances are that they recommended...
- Posted January 6, 2014