- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
- 3 Top Tips to Pacify Pitta in the Summer Heat
Over the last million years or so, we have been provided with ways of furthering our...
My first memory of being a highly sensitive person is from grade school – first grade,...
Let me clarify right away that this “belch diet” will not get you banished from any...
More Mindfulness News
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
A wise Ayurvedic Practitioner came to our Yoga Center to talk on Ayurveda. While...
- Posted June 15, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question....
- Posted June 4, 2014
Quality of Mind
You might be wondering why I talk about the mind all the time when...
- Posted May 30, 2014
Clear or Partly Cloudy?
Ok, we don’t normally tend to overeat fruits or veggies, do we? But quite...
- Posted May 20, 2014
Leaving the Smoothies of Atonement (a ficto-meditation)
My Manhattan hostess was totally yoga-rific. She was putting me up in her flat...
- Posted May 11, 2014