- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
Who is Ayurveda for? I was recently facilitating a seminar on the subject of Ayurvedic dinacharya...
Here’s a feeling we all know: being in a “funk”, feeling stuck, heavy, dull. It might...
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the...
More Mindfulness News
3 Things to Know About your Mind
Understanding our thoughts and beliefs can only truly be possible if we are able...
- Posted March 24, 2014
6 Tips to Start a Meditation Practice
For years “meditate” was on the top of my New Year’s intentions list. I...
- Posted March 22, 2014
What does Spirituality Have to Do with Healing Anyway?
”The root cause of disease is not listening to the body. Intelligence is the...
- Posted March 12, 2014
Why Positive Samskaras Matter
Another excerpt from the upcoming documentary Healing the Mind. Produced by the award-winning Four...
- Posted March 11, 2014
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
What 3 Lessons can you Learn from a Cup of Chai?
Chaiyurveda 101 Ayurveda, “the knowledge of life,” is the ancient healing science of India...
- Posted February 24, 2014
Why Yogis Snort Oil
I was 26 years old… raised on the S.A.D. diet. I was a first...
- Posted February 20, 2014