- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
- Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
- Cardamom Delight: An Ayurvedic Treat for Healthy Holidays
- Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
- 7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
- Apple Cider with Spices
Aging & Longevity
Every day I hear people who complain of not having enough time. “Time flies!” Perhaps you’re...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © November 25, 2014 Scientists have discovered a...
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the...
More Aging & Longevity News
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
Heart disease–coronary heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure, and congenital heart disease–is the...
- Posted September 22, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
“Rejuvenation” is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the...
- Posted July 30, 2014
Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
Our health is intimately connected to the functioning of the thyroid gland. The far...
- Posted July 20, 2014
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014
An Assembly of Sages Discuss the Origins of Man and Disease
Āyurveda teaches that understanding the components which create human life, allows one to understand...
- Posted June 18, 2014