- Colonics: Yea or Nay?
- Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
- Cinnamon: Sweet Sensation
- 3 Keys to Getting Unstuck
- Millet: A Forgotten Superfood
- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
Aging & Longevity
We’ve all heard the Calcium gospel being chanted over and over again to women of menopausal...
In recent years, we have seen an astonishing amount of research being published touting the health...
In this great video from Dark Rye, 93-year old actor, juggler, acrobat and yogi Kumar Pallana...
More Aging & Longevity News
Brain Fog? Don’t Forget this Herb: Bacopa Monnieri
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © January 18, 2014 Bacopa monnieri...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Live Long, Eat Fat
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 3, 2013 I have...
- Posted January 22, 2014
My New Year’s Resolution #3: Drink More (Warm) Water
I’m getting ready to do my New Year’s Colorado Cleanse and one component that...
- Posted January 2, 2014
10 Ayurvedic Christmas Gifts for Everyone on your List
Christmas is about to be here in all its excesses and glory. Why not...
- Posted December 17, 2013
Bill Lamond: Fulfillment-Based Thinking
Our March expert call is with my dear friend and mentor, Bill Lamond. When I first...
- Posted March 11, 2011