- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
Aging & Longevity
“Rejuvenation” is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the aging process.”...
Our health is intimately connected to the functioning of the thyroid gland. The far reaching affects...
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair loss in...
More Aging & Longevity News
An Assembly of Sages Discuss the Origins of Man and Disease
Āyurveda teaches that understanding the components which create human life, allows one to understand...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the...
- Posted June 13, 2014
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question....
- Posted June 4, 2014
Amalaki: Be Wrinkle-Free in Your Heart
Imagine a fruit that supports healthy blood sugar levels, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood...
- Posted June 1, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
A Few (More) Words About Castor Oil….
I realized after I sent my last post on Castor that there is so...
- Posted May 18, 2014
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted May 2, 2014