- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ignite Your Energy
- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
All posts by Sylvie Barthelemy
Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
Every day I hear people who complain of not having enough time. “Time flies!” Perhaps you’re the one saying it too. As if the earth was spinning faster these days than it used to. We all know...
- Posted December 15, 2014
Stress: The One and Only Cause (that’s seldom talked about)
“Stress is the killer” Stress wreaks havoc on our health. If not addressed, it will affect your body’s ability to regulate inflammation, promoting the development of many diseases such as cardiovascular, asthma and digestive disorders. In addition,...
- Posted January 28, 2014