- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
All posts by Sylvie Barthelemy
Stress: The One and Only Cause (that’s seldom talked about)
“Stress is the killer” Stress wreaks havoc on our health. If not addressed, it will affect your body’s ability to regulate inflammation, promoting the development of many diseases such as cardiovascular, asthma and digestive disorders. In addition,...
- Posted January 28, 2014