- Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
- Exercise for Your Dosha
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
- 5 Ways to Bring Ayurveda Into Yoga Practice
- Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
- Mood Food
- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
All posts by Sylvie Barthelemy
Stress: The One and Only Cause (that’s seldom talked about)
“Stress is the killer” Stress wreaks havoc on our health. If not addressed, it will affect your body’s ability to regulate inflammation, promoting the development of many diseases such as cardiovascular, asthma and digestive disorders. In addition,...
- Posted January 28, 2014