- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
- Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- 6 Components of An Ayurvedic Daily Routine
- Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
- Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
All posts by Sarah Louisignau
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the high alpine, dry and windy environs of Golden, Colorado, where we live. I have been working hard, everyday this winter, to...
- Posted April 1, 2014
How 12 Design Principles of Permaculture Apply to the Business of Yoga & Ayurveda
by Sarah Louisignau I’m a Permaculture kind of Entrepreneur. What’s that, you say? Permawhat? I think some Wikipedia-ing is in order. First of all, the word entrepreneur is derived from the French word entreprendre, which means ‘undertake’. ...
- Posted July 15, 2013