- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
All posts by Sarah Louisignau
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the high alpine, dry and windy environs of Golden, Colorado, where we live. I have been working hard, everyday this winter, to...
- Posted April 1, 2014
How 12 Design Principles of Permaculture Apply to the Business of Yoga & Ayurveda
by Sarah Louisignau I’m a Permaculture kind of Entrepreneur. What’s that, you say? Permawhat? I think some Wikipedia-ing is in order. First of all, the word entrepreneur is derived from the French word entreprendre, which means ‘undertake’. ...
- Posted July 15, 2013