- Mood Food
- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
All posts by Sarah Louisignau
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the high alpine, dry and windy environs of Golden, Colorado, where we live. I have been working hard, everyday this winter, to...
- Posted April 1, 2014
How 12 Design Principles of Permaculture Apply to the Business of Yoga & Ayurveda
by Sarah Louisignau I’m a Permaculture kind of Entrepreneur. What’s that, you say? Permawhat? I think some Wikipedia-ing is in order. First of all, the word entrepreneur is derived from the French word entreprendre, which means ‘undertake’. ...
- Posted July 15, 2013