- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
All posts by Sarah Louisignau
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the high alpine, dry and windy environs of Golden, Colorado, where we live. I have been working hard, everyday this winter, to...
- Posted April 1, 2014
How 12 Design Principles of Permaculture Apply to the Business of Yoga & Ayurveda
by Sarah Louisignau I’m a Permaculture kind of Entrepreneur. What’s that, you say? Permawhat? I think some Wikipedia-ing is in order. First of all, the word entrepreneur is derived from the French word entreprendre, which means ‘undertake’. ...
- Posted July 15, 2013