- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
- Medicine for the Heart
- 7 Ayurvedic Practices to Reduce Digital Eye Strain
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
- Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- 16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
All posts by Peggy Breeze
Keeping Spices Spicy
According to Ayurveda, every meal should contain all 6 tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent. One of the best ways to accomplish this is through the use of spices. Spices are expensive, so learning how...
- Posted June 23, 2014