- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
- Chai Tea for Changing Seasons
All posts by Peggy Breeze
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t quite ready to go that far, how about adding turmeric to the big two spices we all have as staples, salt...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Keeping Spices Spicy
According to Ayurveda, every meal should contain all 6 tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent. One of the best ways to accomplish this is through the use of spices. Spices are expensive, so learning how...
- Posted June 23, 2014