- Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
- Understanding Ayurvedic Examination: Beyond the “Dosha Quiz”
- 9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
All posts by Peggy Breeze
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t quite ready to go that far, how about adding turmeric to the big two spices we all have as staples, salt...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Keeping Spices Spicy
According to Ayurveda, every meal should contain all 6 tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent. One of the best ways to accomplish this is through the use of spices. Spices are expensive, so learning how...
- Posted June 23, 2014