- Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
- Understanding Ayurvedic Examination: Beyond the “Dosha Quiz”
- 9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
All posts by Nicole Perriella
How to avoid getting fat and congested in the Kapha season
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we can adjust our daily lifestyle choices to find balance in body and mind. When one quality is present (for example, cold), we create...
- Posted March 5, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the case for me. Over the last 9 months, I have been experiencing swelling in my right knee. There was no big pop, no...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks to rest, recharge and detox your soul? That is exactly what happened when I went to Ayurvedagram near Bangalore, India. As I sit...
- Posted January 23, 2014