- Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
- Mood Food
- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
All posts by Matthew Remski
Recovering the Era of Water Medicine through Ayurveda
We can dream of the story of human medicine through the progression of the elements, from earth to space. Today, we sit on the juncture between fire and air modalities. But we long for an older water...
- Posted May 26, 2014
Leaving the Smoothies of Atonement (a ficto-meditation)
My Manhattan hostess was totally yoga-rific. She was putting me up in her flat while I was in town for an Ayurveda thing. At 7am I was up and typing away on the couch, and she breezed...
- Posted May 11, 2014
Ayurveda Is a Political Practice. Part one: Economic justice
Who is Ayurveda for? I was recently facilitating a seminar on the subject of Ayurvedic dinacharya – often translated as “daily routine”, but which literally means “to follow the sun”. I presented the math for determining solar...
- Posted April 22, 2014
How I Teach Ayurveda
First of all, I don’t really teach. I used to think I was teaching, back at the dawn of my nine-year span of leading this course. But sitting with clients for all that time has shown me...
- Posted April 5, 2014