- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
- Medicine for the Heart
- 7 Ayurvedic Practices to Reduce Digital Eye Strain
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
- Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- 16 Ways to Strengthen Digestive Fire
- Relief from Dry Cough
- Ayurveda and Yoga to Ease Your Sore Legs with Pregnancy
- Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
All posts by Manju Joshi
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my mother. I said that I had been trying different herbs to ease the discomfort, but nothing seemed to be working. “Did you try...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to eat ‘Mung khichadi’ and drink ‘Golden Milk’. He called them ‘Ayurvedic Comfort food.’ You see, my father was an Ayurvedic physician who was...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
A wise Ayurvedic Practitioner came to our Yoga Center to talk on Ayurveda. While enlightening the audience, he casually mentioned, ‘This is an age of aggravated Vata, creating unrest everywhere.” “How true it is!” I thought. Vata...
- Posted June 15, 2014