- Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
- Mood Food
- Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
- Ayurveda and Ayahuasca
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Managing High Sensitivity
- Raw Food or Cooked: Which is Better?
- 7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
- East vs West
- Back to Basics: Tongue Scraping
- Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
All posts by Manju Joshi
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my mother. I said that I had been trying different herbs to ease the discomfort, but nothing seemed to be working. “Did you try...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet for the ‘Rainy Days of Life’
Whether it was raining outside or the mood is gloomy, my father recommended to eat ‘Mung khichadi’ and drink ‘Golden Milk’. He called them ‘Ayurvedic Comfort food.’ You see, my father was an Ayurvedic physician who was...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
A wise Ayurvedic Practitioner came to our Yoga Center to talk on Ayurveda. While enlightening the audience, he casually mentioned, ‘This is an age of aggravated Vata, creating unrest everywhere.” “How true it is!” I thought. Vata...
- Posted June 15, 2014