- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
- Seasonal Bloom: Vata
- Your Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
- Drop the Utensils and Eat with Your Hands!
- Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
All posts by Kester Marshall
Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the joints. This can be the fingers, the hands, the toes, the feet, the ankles, knees, wrists, shoulders, hips, spine… anywhere. And...
- Posted November 3, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach for Anemia
The word anaemia comes from ancient greek and means “lack of blood” and it is the most common disorder of the blood. It can refer to a decrease in the number of red blood cells or a...
- Posted June 20, 2014
Secrets to Avoid Suffering though Menopause
Menopause is the cessation of a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle. It typically happens during a woman’s late 40’s or 50’s (but certainly not always) and occurs due to the ovaries stopping the ripening and release of ova...
- Posted April 25, 2014
What is Panchakarma?
What is Panchakarma? It is one of the very special and unique gifts that Ayurveda has to offer. It is a highly sophisticated approach to Purification and Rejuvenation therapy that has been refined and developed over several...
- Posted March 28, 2014