- The Importance of Proper Food Combining
- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
All posts by Kester Marshall
Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the joints. This can be the fingers, the hands, the toes, the feet, the ankles, knees, wrists, shoulders, hips, spine… anywhere. And...
- Posted November 3, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach for Anemia
The word anaemia comes from ancient greek and means “lack of blood” and it is the most common disorder of the blood. It can refer to a decrease in the number of red blood cells or a...
- Posted June 20, 2014
Secrets to Avoid Suffering though Menopause
Menopause is the cessation of a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle. It typically happens during a woman’s late 40’s or 50’s (but certainly not always) and occurs due to the ovaries stopping the ripening and release of ova...
- Posted April 25, 2014
What is Panchakarma?
What is Panchakarma? It is one of the very special and unique gifts that Ayurveda has to offer. It is a highly sophisticated approach to Purification and Rejuvenation therapy that has been refined and developed over several...
- Posted March 28, 2014