- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ayurvedic Sleep Plan
- 5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
- Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
- Social Media and Real Human Connection
All posts by Kayla Anderson
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against the variegated sands of the desert nights- such is the nature of Vata. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Owning Your Pitta Dosha
The brilliance of a raging fire dragon in a city of sparkling gems- such is the nature of Pitta. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks to famous ayurvedically influenced health gurus like Deepak...
- Posted June 9, 2014
Owning Your Kapha Dosha
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such is the essence of Kapha. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks to famous ayurvedically influenced health gurus like Deepak...
- Posted June 2, 2014