- Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
- Understanding Ayurvedic Examination: Beyond the “Dosha Quiz”
- 9 Must-Have Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
- 8 Ayurvedic Recipes for Vegetarians at Thanksgiving
- How Ayurveda Inspires Mindful Eating
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
- 4 Everyday Recipes to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Understanding Gluten and How to Digest It
- Three Pranayamas and their Ayurvedic / Psychological Effects
All posts by Kayla Anderson
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against the variegated sands of the desert nights- such is the nature of Vata. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Owning Your Pitta Dosha
The brilliance of a raging fire dragon in a city of sparkling gems- such is the nature of Pitta. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks to famous ayurvedically influenced health gurus like Deepak...
- Posted June 9, 2014
Owning Your Kapha Dosha
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such is the essence of Kapha. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks to famous ayurvedically influenced health gurus like Deepak...
- Posted June 2, 2014