- 3 (unexpected tips) For Dealing With Chronic Fatigue
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips for Travel
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Hrudayam: Ayurveda and Yoga for the Heart
- How Addressing Our Physical Health Can Lead to Inner Healing
- Cultivating Dharana: The Key to Meditation and Health
- Ayurvedic View of Belly Fat
- Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
- Avoid a Meltdown and Stay Cool This Summer!
- A Candid Encounter with a Himalayan Yogi
All posts by Kayla Anderson
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against the variegated sands of the desert nights- such is the nature of Vata. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Owning Your Pitta Dosha
The brilliance of a raging fire dragon in a city of sparkling gems- such is the nature of Pitta. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks to famous ayurvedically influenced health gurus like Deepak...
- Posted June 9, 2014
Owning Your Kapha Dosha
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such is the essence of Kapha. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks to famous ayurvedically influenced health gurus like Deepak...
- Posted June 2, 2014