- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ayurvedic Sleep Plan
- 5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
- Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
- Social Media and Real Human Connection
All posts by Kathy Gehlken
Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think about dieting. Or is it? Many of us are thinking about New Year’s resolutions that revolve around weight. Thinness is the Holy Grail...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Abhyanga : Love your Skin!
If you have ever consulted with an Ayurvedic Practitioner, chances are that they recommended abhyanga to you. Abhyangas are a prized therapy in Ayurvedic Medicine and can be received from a massage therapist or self-administered. Christine Tykeson,...
- Posted January 6, 2014