- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ayurvedic Sleep Plan
All posts by Genevieve Gilbreath
7 Simple Things You Should Know About Ayurveda And Your Health
If you’ve spent any time in a Yoga class, you might have come across Ayurveda. It’s understandable if it still seems mysterious and complicated. Ayurveda (pronounced: “ah-yer-vey-duh”) is a beautifully complex system. But if you start at...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Ready For Flu Season? 3 Ayurvedic Tips to Boost Your Immunity
There is never a bad time to build up your immune system and prep your body and mind for challenges ahead. This is especially true with the holiday season – and flu season – upon us. What...
- Posted November 26, 2014
3 Ways Yoga and Ayurveda Help You Live a Healthy, Balanced Life
Both Yoga and Ayurveda are scientific systems that cultivate higher states of health. While the goal of both is similar, Ayurveda primarily focuses on correct diet, a healthy lifestyle, and the use of herbs. Yoga primarily emphasizes...
- Posted June 25, 2014