- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- Ayurvedic Nutrition: The Ancient Recipe of Happiness
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
- Five Ayurvedic Tips for Staying Healthy This Fall
- Alkaline Diets and Ayurveda
- Freedom from Fatigue
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- From Fat to Fit
All posts by Frank Vasquez
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and ground practices of Ayurveda. Please post any comments or questions below!
- Posted September 10, 2014
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
This is the first video in an 8-part series introducing the foundational theories and practices of Ayurveda. Please post any comments or questions below!
- Posted July 27, 2014
7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
Just like its counterpart Yoga, Ayurveda is now on the selling block both in western countries and even India herself. This unique interchange has prompted some scholars to call these trends in the importation of modern Ayurveda...
- Posted July 13, 2014
Rethinking the Seasons and Ayurveda
The winter rains in my local California community have been sparse, and we are in a drought. When I was originally learning Ayurveda a large amount of dryness in the atmosphere during winter might have made sense....
- Posted March 18, 2014