- Six Tasting Your Way to Wellness
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Raisins and Chipotle
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- How Stress is Carried for Generations
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Approach to Insomnia
- 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
- Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
- New Age vs Traditional (Classical) Ayurveda
All posts by Darshana Thacker
FOOD WITH PRANA: 12 principles of Ayurvedic food
The path of meditation requires a moderate, regulated life, avoiding too much or too little food, work, and sleep, or use of the senses. The attention must abide in the soul all the time. For such a...
- Posted January 23, 2014