- Ayurveda School Review: Healing Arts Institute
- Playing in the Gunas of Winter
- Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
- Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
- Ayurveda School Review: Yoga Veda Institute
- Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
- Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- New Everyday Ayurveda Report: Ayurvedic Sleep Plan
All posts by Cate Stillman
Top 5 Foods that detox the body
First off, foods don’t actually detox the body. The intelligence of our life force detoxes the body. Each organism’s body has an innate intelligence. This intelligence enables health. When this innate intelligence is impeded by diet or...
- Posted March 10, 2014
Why Yogis Snort Oil
I was 26 years old… raised on the S.A.D. diet. I was a first year student on the way to becoming an Ayurvedic Practitioner. I had horrible seasonal allergies and recurrent migraines. I elected to do Pancha...
- Posted February 20, 2014